change groovy runtime .jar from version 1.7 to 1.6.x - Eclipse 3.5

change groovy runtime .jar from version 1.7 to 1.6.x - Eclipse 3.5

Gisella Saavedra

I have installed eclipse 3.5. None of the components of the plugin is named “Groovy plugin”, so I installed all components.

Our application is using Groovy 1.6.4.  I created a Groovy project.

The plugin comes with version 1.7  How can I change the Groovy libraries that my project is pointing to?

Thanks,

gs

Gisella Saavedra
Sr. Software Engineer
[hidden email]

http://www.navis.com/images/spacer.gif

1000 Broadway, Suite 150, Oakland, CA 94607   |  T+1 510 267 5123  T Main+1 510 267 5000  F+1 510 267 5100  |  http://www.zebra.com/zes

- CONFIDENTIAL-

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.

Re: change groovy runtime .jar from version 1.7 to 1.6.x - Eclipse 3.5

Andrew Eisenberg
You can try switching from the preferences page Groovy -> Compiler

If that doesn't work for you, then there are instructions here:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GROOVY/Compiler+Switching+within+Groovy-Eclipse