change list for current snapshot

wolfmanjm
Hi,

I'm currently subscribed to http://dist.codehaus.org/groovy/distributions/greclipse/snapshot/e3.5/
and it seems to update everyday (that's great ;) However is there a place I can get a relatively simple display of what's changed since the previous snapshot?

Thanks

Re: change list for current snapshot

Andrew Eisenberg
Probably the best place to look is our CI server:
http://bamboo.ci.codehaus.org/browse/GRECLIPSE

Here, you can take a look at what changes triggered the build, what
jira issues the build is linked to, and what test cases have run.

We don't have anything that specifically describes what has changed
since the last snapshot, but the CI server can show you what has
changed between builds, which is almost as good (as long as we
regularly have builds that succeed).