errors preventing the loading of the e4.2 plugin to Juno

errors preventing the loading of the e4.2 plugin to Juno

Withers, Robert
I got a bunch of Unknown Host errors, like: http://dist.springsource.org/release/GRECLIPSE/e4.2/plugins/org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.refactoring_2.7.2.xx-RELEASE-20121219-0800-e42.jar

It loads the jar from my browser but the Eclipse installer failed.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rob

Re: errors preventing the loading of the e4.2 plugin to Juno

Andrew Eisenberg
Could be a firewall issue.  You need to set your firewall settings
from inside Eclipse.  Preferences -> General -> Network Connections.

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 4:05 PM, Withers, Robert
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I got a bunch of Unknown Host errors, like: http://dist.springsource.org/release/GRECLIPSE/e4.2/plugins/org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.refactoring_2.7.2.xx-RELEASE-20121219-0800-e42.jar
>
> It loads the jar from my browser but the Eclipse installer failed.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Rob

RE: errors preventing the loading of the e4.2 plugin to Juno

Withers, Robert
It was an issue, with me anyways, with the drag-n-drop installer.  I dropped her on the Package tab and it got those errors.  When I went in and set the url in the New Software page, it loaded fine.

Thanks,
Rob