eta for 2.9 ?

Skeptic .
Hi,

It's been a year since 2.8, any eta for 2.9 ? We are eager to switch our project from 2.1.x to 2.3.x :)

Thanks.

Re: eta for 2.9 ?

Andy Clement
within days/weeks. A release is only a snapshot with a different build stamp, so I hope you've been trying out all the recent snapshots that include the latest changes/fixes and groovy 2.3

cheers,
Andy

On 8 July 2014 15:18, Skeptic . <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

It's been a year since 2.8, any eta for 2.9 ? We are eager to switch our project from 2.1.x to 2.3.x :)

Thanks.

RE: eta for 2.9 ?

Skeptic .
I've tested that our project runs on 2.3.x by using a dev build for Indigo (wich we currently use).

We want to switch to Kepler (or maybe Luna, but we are not upgrading to Java 8 yet and the dark theme is crap so no real reasons) as soon as 2.9 is made officially available.

Thanks.

RE: eta for 2.9 ?

Skeptic .
Looking at 2.3.4 release notes, it seems it was a good idea to wait a bit for a release.

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 11:11:18 -0400