feature of M1

Aurélien Pupier
Hi,

is there a place where the feature of the groovy plugin in version M1 is available?

Thanks by advance,

Aurelien Pupier
R&D Engineer, BOS Studio Developer

BonitaSoft - Open your processes
email : [hidden email]

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as a whole or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore BonitaSoft will not be liable for the message if modified.

Re: feature of M1

Andrew Eisenberg
Should be available as a zip from the milestone update repository.  I'll get back to you with a url.

Why are you looking for M1?  As far as I know, M2 is better in all regards.

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 10:32 AM, Aurélien Pupier <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

is there a place where the feature of the groovy plugin in version M1 is available?

Thanks by advance,

Aurelien Pupier
R&D Engineer, BOS Studio Developer

BonitaSoft - Open your processes
email : [hidden email]

This message and any attachment (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake, please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Any use not in accordance with its purpose, any out-spread or disclosure, either as a whole or partially, is prohibited except with formal approval. Internet cannot guarantee the integrity of this message, therefore BonitaSoft will not be liable for the message if modified.

Re: feature of M1

Aurélien Pupier
We will switch asap but we are upgrading our build and we want to keep a copy of the M1 feature in case of need.

And we are aware that the M2 is greater ;)

2009/12/16 Andrew Eisenberg <[hidden email]>
[...]

The zip is available here:

http://dist.springsource.org/milestone/GRECLIPSE/e3.5/archive-2.0.0.xx-20091019-1600-M1-e35.zip