grails eclipse plugin update site

fachhoch
I have groovy plugin for eclipse , I remember   updating my eclipse with a snapshot release of groovy eclipse plugin.
Now to get the grails plugin I have to use SpringSource Tool Suite  , this SpringSource Tool Suite  have not only grails but groovy and others , my worry is updating  eclipse with SpringSource Tool Suite  will it cause any changes  to exsisting groovy plugin , is there  update site just for grails plugin ?

Re: grails eclipse plugin update site

Andrew Eisenberg
Yes, there is a nightly update site for STS (Grails tooling is in the
Extensions / STS category):

http://dist.springsource.com/snapshot/TOOLS/nightly/e3.5/

I recommend using this version over what is available from the extensions page.