groovy-eclipse-batch for groovy 2.0.6

Patzelt, Robin

Hello everybody,

I want to ask, if there are any plans to support Groovy Version 2.0.6 in the eclipse compiler plugin for maven.

Kind regards,

Robin Patzelt

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information or information otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it for any purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
Astrium GmbH Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Thomas Mueller - Geschaeftsfuehrung: Evert Dudok (Vorsitzender), Dr. Johannes von Thadden, Jens Schomburgk
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Muenchen - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB Nr. 107 647  Ust. Ident. Nr. / VAT reg. no. DE167015356

Weitere Informationen ueber EADS Astrium @ http://www.astrium.eads.net/

Weitere Informationen ueber EADS Astrium @ http://www.astrium.eads.net/

Re: groovy-eclipse-batch for groovy 2.0.6

r.patzelt
Andrew Eisenberg wrote

[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everybody,****
>
> ** **
>
> I want to ask, if there are any plans to support Groovy Version 2.0.6 in
> the eclipse compiler plugin for maven.****
>
> ** **
>
> Kind regards,****
>
> ** **
>
> *Robin Patzelt*****
>
> ** **
>
> This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information or information otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any attachments and do not use it for any purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
> Astrium GmbH Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Thomas Mueller - Geschaeftsfuehrung: Evert Dudok (Vorsitzender), Dr. Johannes von Thadden, Jens Schomburgk
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Muenchen - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB Nr. 107 647  Ust. Ident. Nr. / VAT reg. no. DE167015356
>
> Weitere Informationen ueber EADS Astrium @ http://www.astrium.eads.net/

What is with the new Groovy 2.1? When can I expect support for these version? Who should send you the request for the support of the new Groovy version?

kind regards
Robin Patzelt

Re: groovy-eclipse-batch for groovy 2.0.6

Andrew Eisenberg
> What is with the new Groovy 2.1? When can I expect support for these
> version? Who should send you the request for the support of the new Groovy
> version?

This is coming and we will have this in GGTS 3.2.0 out in February and
hopefully sooner.