groovy-eclipse-compiler hangs on @CompileStatic transformation

Vladimír Oraný
Hi all,
groovy-eclipse-compiler started recently hang on during the compilation printing just

org.codehaus.groovy.control.messages.SyntaxErrorMessage@139da36b

meaningless message. If I use mvnDebug I see following message:

org.codehaus.groovy.syntax.SyntaxException: Unable to run AST transform org.codehaus.groovy.transform.sc.StaticCompileTransformation: missing class javax/servlet/jsp/PageContext: are you attempting to use groovy classes in an AST transform in the same project in which it is defined? http://groovy.codehaus.org/Eclipse+Plugin+2.0.0+FAQ#EclipsePlugin2.0.0FAQ-Q.DoesitsupportcustomASTtransformations%3F @ line 0, column 0.

There are no AST transfromations defined in the project.

jsp-api where PageContext is located is declared as provided dependency.

I've tried multiple plugin version and it looks it just fails no matter on the current version.

Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong?

Thanks,
Vladimir