groovy-eclipse plugin update site for Heliios

groovy-eclipse plugin update site for Heliios

Withers, Robert
Hello all,

I am using webMethods, which runs its development environment in Helios.  I was looking to load the groovy plugin into this environment so we can extend our capability.   Does anyone know of a working update site for Helios?  The one listed here: http://groovy.codehaus.org/Eclipse+Plugin is not working with the following result:

<Error>
<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
<Key>release/GRECLIPSE/e3.6/</Key>
<RequestId>BD373E97DE3BCF1C</RequestId>
<HostId>
EniFY/EDqeYBk/DdIzfCxwFjDFo0yh1x+CzljlAJ2r0wh5adoGLGP1BR+oOSyGXf
</HostId>
</Error>

Thank you,
Rob

Re: groovy-eclipse plugin update site for Heliios

Andrew Eisenberg
http://dist.springsource.org/release/GRECLIPSE/e3.6/ is not working
for you?  What happens when you paste this url into your install
manager?

If you navigate to that url, you will not see anything since S3 has
directory listing turned off.

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 3:57 PM, Withers, Robert
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am using webMethods, which runs its development environment in Helios.  I was looking to load the groovy plugin into this environment so we can extend our capability.   Does anyone know of a working update site for Helios?  The one listed here: http://groovy.codehaus.org/Eclipse+Plugin is not working with the following result:
>
> <Error>
> <Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
> <Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
> <Key>release/GRECLIPSE/e3.6/</Key>
> <RequestId>BD373E97DE3BCF1C</RequestId>
> <HostId>
> EniFY/EDqeYBk/DdIzfCxwFjDFo0yh1x+CzljlAJ2r0wh5adoGLGP1BR+oOSyGXf
> </HostId>
> </Error>
>
> Thank you,
> Rob

RE: groovy-eclipse plugin update site for Heliios

Withers, Robert
Yeah, it works in Juno.  Something is up at work.  proxy?

Thanks,
Rob

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am using webMethods, which runs its development environment in Helios.  I was looking to load the groovy plugin into this environment so we can extend our capability.   Does anyone know of a working update site for Helios?  The one listed here: http://groovy.codehaus.org/Eclipse+Plugin is not working with the following result:
>
> <Error>
> <Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
> <Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
> <Key>release/GRECLIPSE/e3.6/</Key>
> <RequestId>BD373E97DE3BCF1C</RequestId>
> <HostId>
> EniFY/EDqeYBk/DdIzfCxwFjDFo0yh1x+CzljlAJ2r0wh5adoGLGP1BR+oOSyGXf
> </HostId>
> </Error>
>
> Thank you,
> Rob

Re: groovy-eclipse plugin update site for Heliios

Andrew Eisenberg
Still some trouble here, or are you good to go now?

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Withers, Robert
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yeah, it works in Juno.  Something is up at work.  proxy?
>
> Thanks,
> Rob

No, not yet green at work.  I'll dig into it tomorrow and let you know what's up.

rob

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yeah, it works in Juno.  Something is up at work.  proxy?
>
> Thanks,
> Rob

I got it loaded on my Juno install at work.  Still an issue with the Helios install, but I am ignoring it for now.

Thanks,
Rob

Still some trouble here, or are you good to go now?

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Withers, Robert <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yeah, it works in Juno.  Something is up at work.  proxy?
>
> Thanks,
> Rob

If you want to look deeper into this, please raise a jira.  Include
any exceptions from your error log.
https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRECLIPSE

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 10:16 AM, Withers, Robert
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I got it loaded on my Juno install at work.  Still an issue with the Helios install, but I am ignoring it for now.
>
> Thanks,
> Rob

Work issues machines where your user account is not an administrator.  We got eclipse (juno) and webMethods Designer (Helios) both installed in the program folders with restricted permission.  Therefor, plugins were being stored in the Users subdirectory, and evidently eclipse lost track of them.  I reinstalled Juno to MY FOLDER, DAMMIT, and it worked perfectly.  Now I just need to do the same with Designer, I strongly suspect.  It is really an eclipse issue, me thinks.

Rob