groovy editor

fachhoch
I noticed groovy editor starts trouble whenever I start using java 1.6 features like annotations or generics .
I created a groovy class started working everything was fine but once I added  generics to an object   the package declaration moved below the imports.

Re: groovy editor

Andrew Eisenberg
The most common reason why you see package statements underneatht he
import statements is that you are doing an organize imports with
broken code.  See:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRECLIPSE-756

Now, organize imports does not run if the groovy parser cannot parse
the code.  First, please update to the latest dev build.

But, you may have another problem in that you are using some valid
Java syntax that is not valid Groovy syntax.  Can you post a little
code snippet that shows your problem?