java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

st.clair.clarke
Hello,

I created a java project and then imported my groovy files into the same directory as my previous project.

Now all the directories that contain the .groovy files are created, but no .class files are created in the corresponding directories.

If I delete a .groovy file and recreate it from scratch with the same name, sometimes the corresponding .class is created and the application runs normally; other times the .class file is created.

My class paths look alright to me.

Why is this happening.

I also noticed that if I use the eclipse's project clean command, the groovy files are not compiled after the clean, while .java files are recompiled.

I am using eclipse 3.6.1 (64 bit) and groovy rc2 on window 64 bit OS

Thanks for any help