juno / groovy 2 release ?

Skeptic .

Hi,

Just curious to know what is (if any) the ETA for a juno / groovy 2 release of the plugin.

Thanks

Re: juno / groovy 2 release ?

Andrew Eisenberg-2
Now that groovy 2"0 has been released, we will get the last bits and pieces together and release early next week. Most likely Tuesday.

You can always use a snapshot version, though.

On Thursday, June 28, 2012, Skeptic . wrote:

Hi,

Just curious to know what is (if any) the ETA for a juno / groovy 2 release of the plugin.

Thanks

RE: juno / groovy 2 release ?

Skeptic .

I forgot, do you plan to support both 3.8 and 4.2 or only the 4.x branch ?

Thanks

Re: juno / groovy 2 release ?

Andrew Eisenberg
We are targeting 4.2 and doing our testing on it.  I would guess that
things should be working on 3.8.  Do you have a specific requirement
for Eclipse 3.8?

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 7:13 AM, Skeptic . <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I forgot, do you plan to support both 3.8 and 4.2 or only the 4.x branch ?
>
> ________________________________
> Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 06:53:43 -0700
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [groovy-eclipse-plugin-user] juno / groovy 2 release ?
>

> Now that groovy 2"0 has been released, we will get the last bits and pieces
> together and release early next week. Most likely Tuesday.
>
> You can always use a snapshot version, though.
>
> On Thursday, June 28, 2012, Skeptic . wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> Just curious to know what is (if any) the ETA for a juno / groovy 2 release
> of the plugin.
>
> Thanks

Re: juno / groovy 2 release ?

Wim Jongman
If there are no calls to internal packages then it should work on both branches

Regards,

Wim