"Open Declaration" does not work for static methods in Groovy Scripts

"Open Declaration" does not work for static methods in Groovy Scripts

Sieber, Stefan D.
Hi

First of all thanks for the great Release 2.1.0, working with the Groovy Editor feels a lot faster and more stable!

We've just discovered an issue regarding static methods in Groovy scripts (see Attachement). When I Ctrl+click on a call to a static method ("doSomething()" in the example), the editor doesn't jump to the declaration of the method. "Open Declaration" from the context menu doesn't work either.

Regards

Stefan

JumpToMethodBug.groovy (754 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: "Open Declaration" does not work for static methods in Groovy Scripts

Andrew Eisenberg
Thanks for the test case.  Created:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRECLIPSE-894